until we leave for DISNEY!! 

The boys are so excited, they can hardly sleep. And I have to admit, I am too! ;) I think this is quite possibly the most excited I've ever been to go on a vacation. Not sure why. But I think it has to do with how pumped the boys are... I truly cannot wait to capture the looks on their faces when we enter the parks!
We're trying to decide if Sea World is in our plans or not. Here's the deal... Disney really takes care of the military. Mike scored a FREE 5-day Park Hopper Ticket. That's pretty major! He also scored us 4 FREE tickets to Sea World. Sea World takes care of the military as well! WE LOVE THEM!!!
On Tuesday, we will have to wake up at 0'dark thirty; leave the house by 5:45, drive to the airport (which I'm guessing, we don't hit much traffic at that hour!), find parking, check bags, and go through security...all to take-off by 8am. Okay, no big deal. We land, a towncar picks us up, we stop at a grocery store for 30 minutes, then we go to the resort and check-in... ready to go.
Our dilemma is this: do we hit one of the Disney parks Tuesday, when by the time we get there, everyone may be ready to crash; go to Disney parks until Saturday, then take in Sea World on Sunday? OR, do we just hang out at the resort & go to the pool and relax on Tuesday; hit the ground running on Wednesday & do Disney all through Sunday? We're not really sure what the best answer is. We have already paid for the tix for Disney, so we know that's a constant at 5 days. BUT, do we skip the free Sea World tickets and relax for a day, or do we try everyone's endurance & do a marathon vacation of both Disney AND Sea World?
I think the answer to this is, we'll just have to play it by ear.
And you thought vacation was relaxing! Mike & I have already said that we'll need another vacation to decompress from THIS vacation! ;)
Oh, and in case you're wondering... no, the boys are NOT getting cell phones! However, they turned their interests to iPods. Mike & I worked out some details with the boys in order to actually GET the iPods. It's a "use by privilege" deal... they do work, they get to use the iPod. When they don't do work, Mom or Dad keep the iPod. So today, I've been downloading music & videos like a fiend, getting it all ready for vacation. We thought this would help alleviate excessive whining while waiting in line; seeing as this is one of Disney's most busy weeks & we foresee a lot of waiting in line. Sounds good on paper -- we'll see if it works in real life...
Love,
Jenni
No comments:
Post a Comment