Hoke Family

Hoke Family

Monday, January 25, 2010

Instant happiness

New year, new me.

I'm trying to turn over a healthier leaf. Since summer, I've worked very hard to lose some weight. I am now down to a weight that I haven't seen since college! With healthy eating comes exercise... which I would rather poke my eyes out. I'm a self-proclaimed slug.

After feeling some extreme frustration today, I decided the best way to fight through it was to take it out on my friend Mr. Treadmill. You see, Mr. Treadmill & I were "on a break", but decided we should start seeing each other again. Only this time, we agreed we should take things slow.

Frustration + Great Music + 30 minutes of sprints + 15 minutes of upper-body work = GREAT workout!

Never in a million years did I think I'd ever type the above sentence. It left me feeling totally invigorated today. I'm hoping I get the same urge tomorrow because this feeling could become addictive! :)

Now, who's taking bets on if I'll be able to move tomorrow?

No comments:

Ramblings from a Midwest Mom