The shower & jacuzzi tub in the Master Bath
I'll spare you yet another picture of a tub/shower from the basement bath... It is identical to the one in the boys' bathroom - and besides, it was too dark down there to get a good picture!
We also got a garage door - Yay! (It's the little things that excite us most...)
June 13th - Our insulation was installed!
June 16th - Our drywall was installed! We have real walls!
Starting to brick on the front
The back of the house is sided, and the screened-in porch is just awaiting a door & screens!
Things are really starting to take shape. We've been given a closing date of July 29th -- just a little over a month from now! Yikes!!
We still do not have our current house listed yet, due to more home improvements that still are being made; and while we're on that topic, I'm convinced that these so-called improvements never seem to end! I mean, we've lived in this house like this for 7 years, why are we fixing it up for complete strangers?! I digress... we're also totally at the mercy of the Lowes installers right now waiting (and WAITING) on our new flooring upstairs. Ugh! Oh well, we'll get it sold SOMEDAY... ;o)
That's all for now, folks! Stay tuned...
Love, Jenni
1 comment:
I hear what you say about all the fixing for strangers. We spent more time and money getting our house ready to sell than we did on improvements when we lived there. How exciting to see your new house take shape!
Post a Comment