I had 3 girls to get ready this time, which proved to be quite a challenge. I'm not sure I've ever curled so much hair, applied so much makeup, and helped them change in & out of outfits so many times in one day...EVER! Luckily, I got ready earlier in the day because we were primping right up until the last minute! I think the word CRAZY describes the day best.
Caroline's hair had a life of it's own...we were ALL scared!
Getting Rebecca ready for her interviewRebecca is all set for her interview! Good luck!
Elizabeth did a fantastic job as the Emcee. Since she had done the pageant for several years prior, she knew just what to do. Caroline was very nervous to give her outgoing speech. She managed to get through all 28 minutes of it! ;o) We love you, Caroline! Finally, the time came to announce the Princess & her court. Rebecca won Miss Congeniality!!! We were all so proud of her!!! For her first year competing, she did a phenominal job!!
Rebecca right before she went out on stage
It's quite rare to have 3 girls in one family that all end up royalty of some sort! Congrats to the Beyers girls!
Me & my beautiful nieces...Rebecca, Elizabeth, Caroline and Katie
As always, I thoroughly enjoy this weekend because I don't have girls to "fuss" over. I'm so glad they invite me to do this each year!!
Enjoy!
Jenni
No comments:
Post a Comment