Hoke Family

Hoke Family

Saturday, July 05, 2008

An Arm & A Leg...

No, I'm not referring to the current gas prices! ;o)

Today we discovered that one of our tadpoles sprouted ARMS! On top of that, he has turned somewhat bright green on top. I don't know if that's normal or not, seeing as how I've never raised tadpoles before. We have one more that I believe is ready to sprout his/her arms as well.

If you look in the middle on the right hand side of the picture below, you can see the little guy's arms & legs. You can also see that most of the others have their legs as well.
As much as I thought the kids were really going to get into this, they could take it or leave it. As with any pet we've gotten, the "newness" wears off. However, they do like to peek in on these little guys every now & then. I think I'm enjoying it way more than they are... go figure! It's been so neat to see the changes each day!

Enjoy!
Jenni

No comments:

Ramblings from a Midwest Mom