Hoke Family

Hoke Family

Friday, March 04, 2011

Sickness

As usual, the Hoke house is getting it's fair share of illness.  This is day #2 of both kids home from school.

Yesterday, naps were no problem.  Both kids were miserable.  Sleep was good.

Today, still not a problem for Ryan -- he is flat-out miserable.  He has a fever of 103.  Achey all over.  Sore throat.  Pure yuck.  He's napping blissfully as I type.

Today, not so much for Brandon.  His ears are still bothering him, sure.  But his feistiness has come back, as has his appetite.  When I stated that it was time to take a nap, I got a standard eye roll, stomping feet and "the look".  Glad to have you back, Bran!

So, on his way (begrudgingly) upstairs, he handed me a hand-written sign.


I think this says it all.  And, it's true.  This child has hated naps since the ripe old age of 18 months, when he gave them up.  (sigh)  How is he MY child??  No one loves naps more than me!

No comments:

Ramblings from a Midwest Mom