has SPRUNG!
Today was the first really nice day in quite some time. I'm talking where 55 degrees feels like 80 - just because you're SO sick of cold & rain. Not a cloud in the sky. Beautiful.
I actually had the sunroof open today while running errands. It was wonderful! However, I did still have my seat heater on. It reminded me of my convertible days where I'd have the top down & the heat cranked all the way. Yes, I love to have the wind in my hair. But I also enjoy a toasty tush!
You know great weather is really here when the kids hustle to get their homework done so they can get outside to play. And when you heat dinner up twice because each time you try to call them in they say, "Aw mom, but we're still playing football!"
I love days like these. And if the forecast is correct for tomorrow, we'll be seeing 68 degrees. I can't WAIT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ramblings from a Midwest Mom
1 comment:
So, I just caught up on your life since November. :D
I hope grandma keeps nudging you because I love reading your words! You have a rare and beautiful wit that I miss when I'm not around you... which is 99% of my time :D so I totally agree about Facebook. I love having you a click away. It's the next best thing.
So happy your little family is on the mend. I adore winter, but not the nasties. I have put my order in for some fresh springtime air and sunshine! We might actually see 65* tomorrow. Wahoozie!
I am so excited for you and your new Photog Biz!!! Your pictures are amazing and I love what you do with them when editing. If only you had this going on in July when we were there!!! Next Time, Baby!!!
Love you BIG!!
Post a Comment