I'm a July girl, and my zodiac sign is Cancer. I've never really liked that... "what sign are you?" "Oh, I'm a cancer." That just sounds bad!
**I've fought with the formatting on this post, and no matter what I do, things are spaced weird, and the text wraps at the wrong places. Sorry, it's distracting to me.**
I thought I'd do a little research on this. And by research, I mean perusing Pinterest. Interesting finds, and honestly, pretty accurate. You will find a lot of similarities from what I've posted about in the past few days.

If you learn anything about me it's this... I don't do drama. In fact, I will literally turn the other direction to avoid it. I don't know if this comes from living in a house full of boys or what, but I don't understand other people getting involved in someone else's issue. That has always left me scratching my head. And a group mentality of "I don't like this person, so you shouldn't either" is completely foreign to me. If that person has been nothing but nice & kind to me, and has never done what they did to you, I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's a personality conflict between the two of you. (Caveat: if this person displays the same qualities to me that they did to you, then yes, I will probably agree with you.) End of story. Being around people who thrive on drama is 1) exhausting, and 2) it stresses me out to no end. The saying "Not my circus, not my monkeys" is fitting for me.
Are you kidding me? My entire family does this! It's how we deal with things... appropriately or otherwise.

True story. I forgive instantly - always. I just have a hard time forgetting. However, I always have hope that it's a learning experience, and we will do better & move forward. Thus, the multiple chances - I always want to see the good in people. But if you continually do the same thing to me, and continually cross boundaries, we're done.

I'm a photographer. I love the beach. Sometimes, I have a volunteering problem. Family is my everything.
Say anything you want to me, but if you speak against my family, I will defend them to my death! I have learned to not share as much with people who I'm not super close to -- I learned the hard way that lots of people will listen, sometimes for nefarious reasons. I enjoy meeting new people, so I'm not sure if the strangers really applies. I don't like to be bored.

This one makes me laugh, only because it's SO TRUE! My husband & kids will agree with this one. Especially french fries. You touch them, and you'll get the death stare from me. 😂

Remember what I said the other day about needing time & space to process everything? This is exactly why. Time heals about 99% of everything.

Remember my post about "songs I currently love"? Music is a huge part of my life. It's an instant time machine, and can take you to a happy, relaxing place. Bad mood? Cue up a fun playlist!

My husband will be the first one to tell you that I'm a walking contradiction. This meme pretty much describes me perfectly. Have I mentioned that my husband is a saint?
Cancers are ruled by the Moon... which probably explains why I can never sleep when it's a full moon! Cancers love the water, it's a water sign... which explains why I love the ocean so much.
I don't put much stock into the zodiac chart, per se. However, I am intrigued by it at the same time. From what I've read though, I would say my zodiac sign definitely fits my personality!

No comments:
Post a Comment